These HTTP Headers are returned to the user to provide some meta-data regarding the resources response to the API call.
- X-API-Resource: The API resource that was called.
- X-API-Version: The version of the API.
- X-API-Version: 2017.11.23.01
- X-API-Response-Content-Length: How many characters are returned by the API.
- X-API-Response-Content-Length: 726
Returned If The API NWS Resource Was Successful
- X-API-ICAO: The weather station whose current observations were successfully downloaded.
- X-API-Suggested-Pickup: When NOAA's National Weather Service thinks is the best time to retrieve fresh observations.
- X-API-Suggested-Pickup: 15 minutes after the hour
- X-API-Suggested-Pickup-Period: How many minutes should be between attempts to retrieve fresh observations.
- X-API-Suggested-Pickup-Period: 60